FLOWER CARE TIPS, How do I take care of flowers, Tips for keeping your flowers fresh
Our FLOWER CARE TIPS offers everything from tips for keeping your flowers fresh and how do I take care of flowers?
- Unwrap purchased flowers and cut 3 to 4cm from the bottom of each stem while holding them below cool water
- Cut off all leaves that fall underneath the water line in the vase.
- Keep the vase water level full or the floral foam soaked with water.
- Add a floral solution to the water includes lemon juice and a small amount of sugar:
- Sugar turns as a food for the flowers.
- Lemon juice allows the food to run into the stem faster.
- If you added a food solution to the water and it gather into clouds, replace it entirely.
- Keep them away from heating or cooling vents and from direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct ceiling fans or on top of TV or radiators.
- Flower should be placed in indirect sunlight as they stay fresh longer in a cool room than in a warm one.
- Keep at climate room environment and preserve flowers in a cool spot (17 to 23C).
- Every two or three days change the water as it should be kept clear and clean.